It will cover:
– Laser safety
– What can and can’t be cut in the CO2 laser
– How to set up the laser
– How to bring cut files in to the laser
– How to bring DXF files in to the laser
– Raster x Vector cutting
– Building boxes (finger joints)
– Where to get wood and plastic for lasering 18+years old only.
Free for members who have purchased an annual membership.
Cash at the door is fine. To pay online you can register here:
Learn to etch glass with stencils and chemicals Tuesday, November 7th at 7:00pm!
You’ll take home a pint glass with something you’ve etched on it. I’ll have designs to choose from, or you can bring a thumb drive with a black and white graphic file on it. I recommend choosing something fairly simple at first. Ages 16 & up.
You’ll also learn about preparing your file for the vinyl cutter (Cricut), and cutting vinyl.
Members: $25. Bring a friend or etch a 2nd glass for only $10 more!
Non-members: $35. Bring a friend or etch a 2nd glass for only $10 more!
Please purchase tickets here: https://squareup.com/store/makerlab-nw
or arrange with host to pay at the door.